What exactly is visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less problem. For regular travelers on business or tourism, they are instructed to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport.
Tourists visiting Cambodia will get a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and also Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will get their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam places, and tourists from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to have their visas from a Cambodian Embassy just before arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made processes much simpler with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be accomplished on the web, and it takes only 24 hours. Even though you’ll be required to pay for a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a considerable fee thinking about the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to obtain a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you must first choose the type of visa you would like. There are many visa types available, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various kinds of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, in addition to the e-Visa, which is gotten online.
Getting a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs lots of time and effort, and in some cases, individuals have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Obtaining a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it might require lots of payments and bribes in some circumstances.
However, obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa is a much easier process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for extended hours. Once you request for the e-Visa, you will receive it beforehand. The e-Visa was presented in 2006 to help make the whole process of visa application quicker and easier. This visa lasts for 3 months, having a maximum stay of one month.
Advantages of obtaining a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to go to the Cambodian embassy, you can submit an application on the web anywhere you are
- •There is no need for joining long lines
- •The procedure is safe, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of having your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of calling the customer support staff just in case you require any help
apply for Cambodia visa requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is available to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport need to be at least 6 months before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To acquire a visa for Cambodia, you’ll need to fill out an application on the web via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to fill out your information (name, gender, country), passport information, and personal street address.
Source: apply for Cambodia visa